Church open for PUBLIC WORSHIP
Churches Re-open for Public Worship
Now, since 4th July, the Church is open again for Public Worship and the Celebration of the Holy Eucharist.
Because of the need for Social Distancing there will be a limit to the number of people attending any one Mass. Operating on the 2meters principle we will be able to accommodate 85 worshipers at each Mass. For the present we will operate on a ‘first come’ principle.
In order to be compliant with Covid Guidelines everyone entering the Church will be asked to:
- give their name and contact details to be compliant with the guidelines on Track and Trace. You will then be given a number which you can use when coming to Mass while the present restrictions are in place.
- observe social distancing at all times both entering the Church, within the Church and as you
- sanitise hands both on entering and leaving the Church
- observe the one way system: (a) entering by the North (b) Taking your seat by the two side aisles. ( c) Exiting through the main aisle and leaving by the South Door.
- There will be no Holy Water available
- If you light a candle you must sanitise your hands
- The collection bags will not be passed around. You may deposit your offering in the box provided as you leave by the main
- Please take the newsletter with you as you leave the Church. Do not leave it for others to use.
Until further notice Public Mass will be at the following times:
Saturday Vigil: 6.00pm
Sundays : 8.30am, 10.00am, 12.15pm and 6.00pm
12.15pm will be Live-Streamed
If for any reason you are unable to attend Mass on Sundays you are encouraged to attend Mass during the Week.
Times of Masses on weekdays:
8.00am, 12.15pm and 6.00pm
It is hoped to celebrate more Masses when we have sufficient volunteers to help with the stewarding and cleaning of the Church.
**** REVISED time for CONFESSION ****
Saturday: 11.30am – 12.15pm and 5.00 – 5.30pm
Monday to Friday: 5.30 – 5.50pm
Confessions take place in the priory chapel